Breathing Air Systems has a semi-annual maintenance program available to test your compressor equipment's performance, operational efficiency, and air quality.
- Longer Compressor Life
- Reduced Liability
- Safer Operation
B.A.S. ALSO OFFERS
- 24 Hour Emergency Service.
- Custom Designed Fill Panels
and Filtration Systems.
- Cylinder Visual Inspections
- Hydrostatic Testing of both
B.A. and Storage Cylinders
INCLUDED: (Twice Yearly)
- Oil and Oil Change in Compressor
- Change of Filter Cartridges
(based on hours of operation)
- Air Purity Check As Per
- C.F.M. Output Flow Analysis
- Oil Pressure Check and Adjustment
- Lubrication of Oil Pump Chain
- Maximum Pressure Checks
- Inspection & Adjustment of
- Inspection and Tightening (if
required) of all Head and
Cylinder bolts, etc.
- All Mileage and Routine Labour
- Complete, Signed 30 Point
- A Maintenance, Repair, and Fill
(Available by request)
- Motor or Engine Maintenance
- Hydrostatic Testing of Storage
- Parts, if needed
- Routine Filter Changes which
- Labour for other than Routine
- Emergency Service Calls
For Owners of the following brands:
Important Excerpts from the CAN-Z180.1 Standards:
4.3.8 Air produced by the breathing air system shall be submitted for purity analysis....every 6 months. Additional analysis shall be required following major overhaul modifications or extensive repairs to breathing air systems.
4.3.9 Additional maintenance of the compressor and purification systems shall be carried out every 6 months, or more frequently as needed.
4.6.5 A log of periodic replacement of the purification sorbent media shall be maintained in accordance with the manufacturer's instructions and specifications. The purification sorbent media and chemicals shall be replaced as a complete set and a log kept.
5.3.3 Cylinders shall be inspected externally before each fill and internally at least once per year. Cylinders fitted with a boot and those used in salt water or other corrosive environments shall be inspected at least once every 3 months.